You've never had Peanut Butter Truffles quite like this before!
Made with our Death By Chocolate bar, this is definitely the most indulgent way to make sure you're hitting your macros!
Makes - 8 Servings
Macros (Per Serving)
Calories: 91 KCal | Protein: 5g | Carbs: 5g | Fats: 5.5g
- 2 Death By Chocolate bars
- 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 squares Dark Chocolate (60% Cacao or higher)
- Microwave the Death By Chocolate bars for 10 seconds and roll out onto a cutting board that is sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each bar into four (4) separate sections and place 1/4 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter into the middle of each section.
- Roll the bar sections into balls around the peanut butter. Spray your hands with non-stick cooking spray so it sticks less.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate squares in a small bowl and roll the balls into the chocolate until lightly coated.
- Dust some Cocoa Powder on the balls to lightly cover them up.
Tried this recipe? Tag us @fuelledlifestyle and #NutritionMeetsIndulgence to get featured!