What happens when the fudginess of brownies meets the timelessness of vanilla? We like to call it Espresso Brownie Sundae!
Your post-meal dessert now stands sorted with this quick recipe that can be prepared with our Espresso Brownie protein bar.
Makes - 2 Servings
Macros (Per Serving)
Calories: 231 KCal | Protein: 10g | Carbs: 23g | Fats: 11g
- 1 Espresso Brownie Bar
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice cream
- 1 tsp Coffee Powder
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Sauce
- Microwave the Espresso Brownie Bar for 12 seconds.
- Cut the bar into 8 pieces.
- Put them in a bowl & add the vanilla ice cream scoop.
- Top it off with some coffee powder and chocolate sauce, and thank us later!
Tried this recipe? Tag us @fuelledlifestyle and #NutritionMeetsIndulgence to get featured!