Bored of the same old muesli and oats for breakfast?
Transform your Fuelled bar into crave-worthy cereal and level up your breakfast game!
Makes - 2 Servings
Macros (Per Serving)
Calories: 320 KCal | Protein: 19g | Carbs: 29g | Fats: 13g
- 2 Fuelled Death By Chocolate bars
- 200 ml Milk/Almond Milk
- 20g Almonds
- 20g Dried Cranberries
- 1tsp Chia Seeds
- Sweetener of choice
- Pre-heat the air-fryer to 180 degrees C, and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bars into 1/4 inch pieces and place them on the baking sheet.
- Air-fry them for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, distribute the pieces into two serving bowls.
- Top with milk, almonds, cranberries, and chia seeds.
Tried this recipe? Tag us @fuelledlifestyle and #NutritionMeetsIndulgence and win a free hamper from our side!