Craving something delicious? Feed your cravings with these indulgent cookie dough cups that come under 100 calories per serving along with 3 grams of protein.
Makes - 6 Servings
Macros (Per Serving)
Calories: 95 KCal | Protein: 3g | Carbs: 4g | Fats: 3.2g
- 6 tbsp sugar free dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 tbs coconut oil
- One Fuelled Chocolate Chip Cookie bar cut into 6 pieces
- Candy Mold
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir, then place back into the microwave for 10-15 second increments stirring in between until chocolate is melted.
- Spoon melted chocolate into each candy cup mold until almost halfway full.
- Roll Fuelled bar pieces into round balls and drop into each chocolate cup, lightly pressing it down into the chocolate.
- Top with remaining chocolate and place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until hardened. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Tag us @fuelledlifestyle and #NutritionMeetsIndulgence to get featured!